Farms that BackDoor Bistro works with to bring you Fresh, Organic, and Local food...
>Lockewood Acres Vacaville, CA
- Lockewood Acres strives to grow the best food in the most responsible way.
- Through organic farming and other sustainable agriculture practices, they nurture the community and the earth.
- Using heritage seeds and breeds, they carry on the agricultural traditions of the past to bring you and your family a healthy and delicious future.
- All of Mary's chickens grow naturally with plenty of room to roam in a caring environment on ranches in sunny California.
- Mary’s Chickens are fed a high quality vegetable diet with no animal by-products or additives. Every effort is made to treat the chickens as humanely as possible throughout the production process.
- Niman Ranch and its U.S. family farmers and ranchers raise livestock traditionally, humanely and sustainably to deliver the finest tasting meat in the world.
- When you choose Niman Ranch all-natural meats, you’re supporting U.S. family farmers and ranchers, the highest standards for animal care practices, the best antibiotic and hormone free meat and environmentally sustainable agriculture.
>Ocho Verde Farm Vacaville,CA
- A family-operated organic produce farm located in Pleasants Valley.
- Operates year-round selling seasonal fruits and vegetables.
- Everyone at Ocho Verde has a common goal of wanting to grow healthy, natural food for local people.
>TerraFirma Farms Winters, CA
- Terra Firma is located in Winters, which is one of the oldest fruit and vegetable growing regions in Northern California.
- Microclimates and different soil types allow them to produce almost 100 different crops each year
- They strive to practice ecologically sustainable agriculture that protects and builds the soil, provides habitat for wildlife, conserves energy and water, and produces healthier, more nutritious fruits and vegetables
>Full Belly Farm Capay Valley, CA
- Full Belly Farm is a certified organic farm located in the beautiful Capay Valley of northern California.
- Committed to fostering sustainability on all levels, from fertility in the soil and care for the environment, to stable employment for farm workers.
- Strive to be good stewards of their farm, so that this future generations may continue to be nourished by the healthy and vibrant food that is produced.
- Certified organic since 1985.
The Devil Makes Three (Longjohns, Boots, And A Belt)